free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, January 14, 2012

vanish

As the clock struck twelve and mum and dad were snoring away out i sneaked of the bedrooom window as i climbed on the roof and slid down the pole.
My heart was beating not quite knowing if they would wake up. I quickly ran to the park as i arranged to meet the love of my life who mum and dad would not allow me to see.

They didn't think he was good enough for me as he had dropped out of school and was on benefits and took drugs but i loved him more than anything why couldn't they understand that? They didn't understand him like i did he had been through a lot and they wouldn't even give him the chance as soon as i was sixteen we were going to get a flat together.

As i approached the park there he stood in the distance as i moved closer towards him we sat down. Here, i got the vodka i said. Cheers, he replied as he poured it into two plastic cups that i had also bought with me. He then started to roll an enormous spliff as we just sat in the park drinking and getting stoned.


I leaned over to kiss him and we lay down as he jumped on top and made love to me he was the most amazing lover as he ripped off my clothes under the stars. The sex continued for hours and hours when eventually it came to an end i had started to sober up and so had he as we put our clothes back on as it was also nearly daylight.


We got up and started to walk home but as we attempted to walk i felt a sharp pain and as i turned around there stood a evil looking man attempting to run as he had just stabbed me as i fell to the floor. My boyfriend just ran and left me and the next thing i remember is waking up in hospital with mum and dad at my bedside and he was nowhere to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment