free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Chaney Wilkins

The lovely red lippy today thought Chaney as she started to plaster it on. On went the rather revealing skirt as she continued to get ready.

Finally she was done after the original three hours in the bathroom and the straightening of her lovely long black wavy hair cascading down her shoulders.

Mum I’m off now she shouted and gave her mum a hug and kiss and off she went.

Cascading down the street on her way to school she met Kyle. He was her best friends brother. Chaney knew Kyle fancied her like mad but she wanted to give him the run-around. Chaney got out her fags and offered one to him but Kyle didn’t smoke and didn’t want to start. Your such a bore she would say.

Chaney lit up her fag and carried on walking chatting away to Kyle with a fag hanging out the corner of her mouth. Got boring maths first thing said Kyle what about you? Well I’ve got English and then maths so I might bunk off after that fancy meeting me after first lesson said Chaney with a rather big grin on her face I’ve got some vodka. Sounds good said Kyle as he looked at Chaney wanting to kiss her but he was to shy to make a move. I’ll see you then replied Chaney as she smiled her sexy smile

which made Kyle weak at the knees. Off they went to their separate lessons as she pranced in the class thinking she was god’s gift as she sat down in her usual place.

Meanwhile I took Calum to school and gave him a big hug and kiss as he went off good as gold and as always Shane was up at the crack of dawn and up and out before we got out of bed as he had two buses to catch.

Not long after I got home the phone began to ring it was Chaney’s school I couldn’t believe what they were telling me I could feel tears in my eyes.

I quickly hurried up the school to face the head who told me everything and my heart was filled with pain.

The school had noticed at break that Chaney seemed a bit delirious and felt a bit concerned as they walked over to approach her she fled as fast as she could the teachers tried to chase her but she was fast even though she was drunk she must have planned to go somewhere.

I was out of my mind my little girl she could be anywhere. I was shaking, I didn’t know quite what to do, so I turned to the rather stern looking grey haired lady peering over her rather dark glasses and asked if they had phoned the police they had but they didn’t think it was urgent as it was daylight.

No longer than an hour later Chaney returned with the police they had found her at the local park sitting by an empty bottle of vodka.

Chaney hadn’t waited for Kyle she just went out with her best mate Kayleigh who was also drunk.

Kayleigh’s mother was at work and could not be contacted as she travelled all over the place and was most probably driving.

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at the state of Chaney as she could barely stand falling all over the place and shouting and screaming at me like I didn’t even know who she was.

Why, I stumbled to say as tears were streaming down my face? But Chaney was not in a fit state to answer as she rushed to the loo to be sick.

I could barely look at her and felt rather ashamed and embarrassed of the state she had got into.

I grabbed her hand and took her home and assured the teachers that this would not happen again.

The following day she went back to school but before she went I checked her bags to make sure she hadn’t taken any alcohol and she hadn’t so I felt relieved.

Approaching lunchtime I received a phone-call from the school to say she had disappeared from school again.

I couldn’t quite understand it she hadn’t any alcohol but un knowing to me she had got her friend to bring some in.

 

I could hardly believe my ears. Why was she doing this to me and herself? I sat, stood and paced up and down not quite not knowing what to do with myself I decided when I found her that their were going to be some changes as I could not do this everyday.

After several hours of waiting and worrying the police turned up with her but this time I decided enough was enough take her I told the police,, trying not to show emotion, put her in voluntary care I told them. No, screamed Chaney please mum, I beg you I won’t do this again. I’m sorry Chaney but I have to it won’t be forever I assured her still trying not to cry.

It was breaking my heart as I see the tears rolling down her face but I knew it was the only way, so the police got me to sign some paperwork and off she went and I never see her again for six months and she was a completely different person.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment