free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Stranger

Standing looking in the mirror plastering on the makeup and brushing my long blonde hair as it cascades upon my shoulders.
I rush down the stairs as i hear a loud knocking at the door as i answer the door there stands my best mate Kylie.

Kylie comes up to my room as i continue to get ready and finally i put the finishing touches together and thats it i am done so time for a drink now.

I lean over to reach for the vodka and a couple of glasses as Kylie and i start to down a couple of glasses before we go on our big night out.#

Right that's it ready to go i thought to myself as i grabbed my jacket from the cloakroom. I opened the door and Kylie followed me out as we walked to the local pub where everyone from work was meeting us.

Finally Kylie and i arrived and their they all were as we walked in the pub. The music was playing and they all seemed quite drunk already and were dancing. Kylie and i were a little bit merry as we had that vodka but not too bad.

Kylie and i went to the bar and ordered a cocktail to die for. It was the most mouth watering cocktail i had ever tried and after that we were up non stop dancing or swaying as some people would say.

The time had come when the pub was about to shut and they were all talking about moving on and going to a club by this time i was up for anything i was having such a great time i didn't want to go home the night was young so we all decided to go into town so off we went.

As we arrived at the club we all walked in and went straight to the bar as we were pounced on by these rather fit guys. They put their arms around us and offered to buy us all a drink Kylie and i had most definitely pulled. The night really got off to a good start and the guys hung around and we had a dance but i wanted to go now as i had too much to drink and needed some air so i lean't over to tell Shane the fit guy i had been with all night and told the girls and we all left together, as they had enough as well.

Shane offered to walk me home but i didn't want to leave the girls but the girls told me to go for it. So of Shane and i went and Kylie went off with James the guy she met. Shane didn't take me home though he took me on a walk to what i thought was his house but he took me up a dark alley way and grabbed me by my throat and raped me repeatedly i tried to get away and i screamed but no-one was around.

The following day i felt distraught but never told a sole of what happened that night. When the girls asked me what happened with Shane i just told them that i sobered up and i didn't like him that much.



No comments:

Post a Comment