free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love At First Sight

All dressed up as I looked over and gave her a smile. Long, black hair cascading past her shoulder and those piercing green eyes, I just knew I had to go over and speak.

I walked over as my heart skipped a beat. I had never felt like this before, it was love at first sight.

As I appeared I attempted to speak but no words would come out so she whispered in my ear which made my heart go all a flutter.

On the dance floor dancing the night away as the night came to an abrupt end I didn’t want to leave I wanted her by my side forever.

We walked outside hand in hand like we had been together for ages. We gazed up into the sky and see the stars as we looked into each others eyes and began to kiss. Our kiss lingered and went on for well over an hour to which when our lips finally parted everyone had disappeared.

I am not quite sure what happened after that but we ended up at mine for coffee but we became extremely passionate and ended up making love all night long. It was the most amazing night of my life.

Things were moving fast as she moved in that morning and we lived with each other for many years until one-day she broke my heart.

I couldn’t even see it coming. We were together all the time and lived for each other. We even worked together until one night I found her sneaking out the bedroom window and I decided to get dressed and follow her.

I eventually caught up with her as I see her knocking on this door, as I hid around the corner I stood waiting as a rather tall guy appeared and in she went.

I couldn’t believe it she was cheating on me. I waited and waited and after several hours out she came as I jumped out, I could see her shaking, worrying what I would do.

I calmly asked her what was going on giving her the chance to tell me the truth, but she lied to me and tried to make out that her friend was having problems with him and she was a mediator.

She was taking me for a fool and I lost my temper she had never seen this side of me as I pushed and slapped her as she fell to the floor.

She began to cry and I began to feel guilty at what I had done after all I loved her but it was too late it was over and I never have had that feeling so deep in my heart since and I don’t believe I ever will.

No comments:

Post a Comment