free web site traffic and promotion

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Acceptance

Finally, the night of the party of the year was here. It was the party everyone was talking about, and they expected me to make it memorable as they all knew I was a complete party animal.

After all no-one loved a party more than me. Game for a laugh they all called me. I was the one that dared to sing and dance and had also been know to strip if I was dared or under the influence of alcohol.

As I stood in front of my mirror getting ready for what could be the most amazing night of my life. I lacked in confidence and it was all a front but I was totally myself but tonight I felt under immense pressure to please everyone.

I finally appeared at the party, loud music playing as I jumped onto the dance floor while Jo, that was my boyfriend, got me a drink.

The night got off to a flying start as I began to strut my stuff and as the night went on and more and more alcohol passed my lips, I remember vaguely standing on the tables and loosing my clothes as I stood naked. Jo grabbed me and pulled me and began to shout that I had gone too far this time.

I was having fun, or so I thought, and I wasn’t going to let him talk to me like that. I grabbed the birthday boy still naked and put his hands upon my breasts to which he kissed me and took me home and we made love all night long.

I’m not quite sure what happened to Jo but the next morning I awoke with Phil the birthday boy and I didn’t have any regrets.

To this day I never see, or wanted to see Jo again and Phil and I became a couple and he totally accepted me for who I was although I have toned down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment