free web site traffic and promotion

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Psychic

I gazed at the lady opposite me listening. I couldn’t believe how accurate she could be.

I gasped at her in amazement as she waffled for several hours and the more I listened the more she discovered more about my life.

How could she possibly know all that about me? I must admit she was the most amazing lady I had ever met.

The things she told me that day no-one knew apart from me I never discussed my life with anyone I was definitely going to go and see her again in six months time.

I came out of there feeling happy about my life because I believed that she knew what she was talking about and sometimes people really are born with the gift.

My next mission was to follow some of the instructions she had told me to and low and behold everything she told me was true.

Six months later I decided to go and see her again. I went there happy to be see-ing her again as she had changed my life so much for the better I desperately wanted to thank her.

As I walked into the room where she was I caught a glimpse of her as I strolled happily over to her she warned me that it would not be advisable for me to have a reading today.

I immediately became suspicious and demanded to know why I couldn’t understand it she had been so nice last time but she was adamant she didn’t want to give me a reading this time.

After several hours of shouting, screaming and nagging it turned out that she could sense a death in my immediate family would take place today at 2 pm and it was 1:30 now and I knew how accurate she was so I demanded to know where and with that I shot of in an attempt to stop it from happening but I was a little too late as I appeared at the scene as it was happening.

Yes, my parents were killed in a car crash as I arrived I couldn’t believe it how could she have known?

No comments:

Post a Comment